CONTENT CREATOR/GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Content Creator for Elly Pistol
We are Elly Pistol, a Stockholm-based brand that designs and sells street & activewear online. We take ground both in Sweden and abroad and with our mantra Fashion with a purpose, our goal is to make more than stylish clothes. We believe that women have the right to an active lifestyle that is the basis for both mental and physical well-being. Therefore, we support initiatives to pep up and enable training for women.r.
We are now looking for a new and driven colleague who enjoys being an important part of a small but fast-growing company with big ambitions for the future!
Briefly about us
Elly Pistol was launched in 2015 and thanks to our trendy and cocky bomber jackets that quickly attracted attention on social media, we now have customers in over 35 countries. The collections have grown rapidly and today Elly Pistol also designs stylish accessories. Our social media, newsletters and our e-commerce site on Ellypistol.com are extremely important channels for both our brand and our sales.
We offer a creative and exciting service where your main area of work is to create content for our social channels, our e-commerce site on ellypistol.com and newsletters. You ensure that the content you create follows brand strategy and graphic profile and is relevant, channel-adapted and creates high engagement among our followers and customers. As the service is newly established, there are great opportunities for you to influence your work and be involved in building the company's content strategy.
You will thrive with us if you love speed, development and growth in an entrepreneurial environment with quick decisions and close to action. You understand that a small company both means that you have to solve nitty gritty stuff along the way, but that it also gives a great responsibility right from the start and an opportunity to grow with the company into the future.
You will be the content expert in the gang and your creative ideas as well as fingertip feeling for image and text fill our social channels and website with wonderful content that both inspires, engages and converts. You like to work independently and are happy to take your own initiatives to find different solutions. You are used to working with deadlines, are good at prioritizing your work in an efficient way and work in a structured and thorough manner. You have an eye for detail and what's on fire. Furthermore, you have a flexible and positive approach and enjoy working both independently and in teams.m.
We believe that you:
- Has at least two years' work experience of a similar role
- Has good graphic skills with knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and fingertip feeling for typography, color, image, film, text and animation.
- Has a commercial understanding and is used to working digitally first with creating both inspiring content for own channels and converting content to ads.s.
- Has easy to learn and would like to develop widely in content creation, such as photography.
- Has experience of using newsletter tools and is used to both creating content and measuring the outcome. If you have experience with Klaviyo, this is a great advantage.
- Likes and has a penchant for copywriting. You solve a sharp copy for banners or for posts on Instagram, but can also produce longer formats such as inspirational articles or custom SEO texts.
- Speaks and writes fluent Swedish and English. If you also speak Finnish, it is a strong merit.
- Has managed social media for companies: set strategy, create content, analyze engagement and other key figures. Great passion for social media and you stay constantly updated on relevant trends and updates.
- Has experience from similar D2C brands in exercise and health, fashion, lifestyle, accessories and / or beauty.
- And most of all! You are tagged on to take part in an exciting growth journey and develop together the Elly team!
We are an effective team that supports each other and works towards the same goal. We alternate the hard work with a lot of energy, laughter and a nice atmosphere - it is a must for us to thrive and be able to achieve our goals! Welcome to us!
The position is a permanent full-time employment with placement at Elly Pistol's head office in central Stockholm. We currently alternate homework with working days in the office on Roslagsgatan. You report to CEO Leila Kloo. Access to the service is immediate or by agreement.
Email CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or search via our ad atLinkedIn. We will call for an interview on an ongoing basis, so feel free to apply for the position as soon as possible. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Diana Selguson,email@example.com.